Welcome to our Immigration Photo Gallery!
During the past 30 years, our attorneys have taken photos with clients on the day they won their immigration cases, with U.S. Senators and Representatives, with Federal Judges, with USCIS officials and with a future President of the U.S.
Using these photos as illustrations, we tell you the stories behind the photographs in the hope that they will inspire you with your immigration case.
“I hired Carl and his team of attorneys to help me acquire permanent residency in the United States. Carl has extensive experience both as an INS Prosecutor, and in private practice, which gives him a thorough understanding of the entire immigration process. He is also well-versed in U.S. immigration policy, and keeps up with the latest trends in immigration law.” (More client reviews…)
Skype Consultations Available!
Immigration Photo Gallery
- Members of Congress: Meet the Campbells – Jiovanna Campbell is forced to spend a year separated from her husband Ryan, due to her parents bringing her into the country illegally when she was 3.
- Air Force Sergeant’s Wife’s Immigration Nightmare – Karina Magana, wife of Air Force Sergeant Luis Magana, is threatened with deportation due to a bureaucratic error on the part of the government.
- Barack Obama & Attorney Carl Shusterman – In 2008, Attorney Shusterman chatted with Senator Barack Obama regarding the future of comprehensive immigration reform.
- Congresswoman Judy Chu & Attorney Carl Shusterman – Attorney Shusterman attends a meeting of immigration attorneys called by Congresswoman Judy Chu, a co-sponsor of the 2009 comprehensive immigration reform bill.
- Immigrant Family Spared From Deportation – The Promsiri family faces deportation to Thailand after living as lawful permanent residents for almost 40 years, due to a mistake made by the government.
- Immigrant Soldier Gains Citizenship – Dennis Sarsozo was sworn in as an officer in the U.S. Army Reserves after achieving his green card.
- Cabrera Family Wins Right to Remain in U.S. – Benjamin and Londy Cabrera are granted permanent residence based on the academic achievements of their children and their status in the community.
- U.S. District Court Judge Robert Takasugi and Attorney Carl Shusterman – U.S. District Judge Takasugi was honored for his academic excellence and work for equal rights in civil and immigration affairs in March of 2005.
- Carl Shusterman Testifies Before Senate Subcommittee On Immigration – Attorney Shusterman testified before the Senate Subcommittee on Immigration with regards to the shortage of resident nurses, misdistribution of physicians, and other health care concerns.
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters Consults With Carl Shusterman – Upon meeting with Attorney Shusterman, Congresswoman Waters introduced legislation that would aid immigrant college graduates in remaining in the U.S. after graduation if they receive a professional job.
- Senator Brownback Meets With AILA Attorneys – The AILA discussed pressing immigration issues with Senator Brownback, who is fully supportive of immigration and the positive effects that it has on the economy.
- President Signs Bill On Behalf Of Guy Taylor – Teenage orphan gains residential rights with the help of Senator Diane Feinstein of California.
- Private Romero’s 50-Year Odyssey To U.S. Citizenship – Private Romero achieves his dream of becoming a U.S. citizen over fifty years after his service in the U.S. military.
- Senator Abraham and Attorney Carl Shusterman – Attorney Shusterman discusses the issue of delayed processing times for immigration petitions with Senator Abraham, who is the Chairman of the Senate Immigration Subcommittee.
- Immigration Attorneys Meet With Senator Dianne Feinstein – In March of 2000, Attorney Shusterman and three other immigration attorneys met with Senator Feinstein of California to discuss the delays in processing for immigration petitions.
- Illegal Immigrant Marine Gains Green Card – Sergeant Danny Lightfoot of the Marines is granted lawful permanent residence for himself and his family due to his achievements in the U.S. military.
- “Citizenship USA” Press Conference – Immigration attorney Carl Shusterman and INS Associate Commissioner Alex Aleinikoff attend the press conference will launch the Immigration and Naturalization Service’s (INS) Citizenship USA program.
- INS Commissioner Launches “Citizenship USA” – Attorney Carl Shusterman and INS Commissioner Meissner announce a major national initiative to address the unprecedented wave of increases in applications for naturalization.
- Congressman Howard Berman and Attorney Carl Shusterman – Immigration attorney Carl Shusterman meets Congressman Howard Berman at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, who aided in preventing legal immigrants from falling into the shadow of undocumented immigrants in congress.
- Honor Student Beats Deportation, Obtains Green Card – Attorney Shusterman helps a refugee who was smuggled into the U.S. obtain lawful permanent residence, allowing him to go to school and make great academic achievements.
- Chinese Artist Wins Right to Stay in the U.S. – Attorney Shusterman helps a young talented Chinese artist re-enter the U.S. after being denied by the INS while trying to return from a trip to Mexico.
Over 100 Years of Immigration Experience Working for You
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: