An InfoPass appointment with your local USCIS office is a free service which allows you to resolve the following immigration issues and many more with a USCIS officer in person:
- You want to ask USCIS a question about your pending immigration case;
- You need to reschedule an interview with the USCIS; or
- You filed an application with the USCIS, but you have not received a response.
Who Needs to Make an InfoPass Appointment
USCIS’s InfoPass appointment web page allows you to schedule an InfoPass appointment in 12 different languages. You can make an appointment whether you are inside or outside the US. This page also allows you to get information quickly and online for any of the following questions:
- If your question is of a general nature;
- If you need an immigration application form;
- If you want to check the case of a pending immigration case;
- If you want to file your application in person;
- If you are a permanent residence, but have not received your green card; or
- If you want to e-mail USCIS a question about your case.
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly
“Don’t do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews
Skype Consultations Available!
InfoPass – Helpful Information
The USCIS InfoPass appointment page also contains the following helpful resources for permanent residents, US citizens and foreign nationals;
- How to Work in the US
- Change Nonimmigrant Status in the US
- Find an Authorized Doctors for a Medical Exam
- Renew or replace a Green Card
- Help a Family Member
- Become a US Citizen
- Adopt a Child
- Request Proof of US Citizenship
- Find an ESL or a Civics and Government Class
- Learn about Naturalization
- Practice for the Naturalization Civics Test
- Learn about the Rights and Responsibilities of a US Citizen
InfoPass – Additional Information
USCIS also provides the following additional information about your appointment:
- USCIS appointments are free. If you know of anyone selling an appointment, call the USCIS Contact Center at (800) 375-5283;
- Do not bring to the appointment any scissors, flammable liquids (including aerosol sprays and bottles of perfume), knives, nail clippers, tweezers and other sharp objects;
- The offices are small. Only the people who need to attend should come. Bring a translator if you need someone to help with translation; and
- Please come 15 minutes early before your time to go through the security checkpoint and check in. Do not come earlier than 15 minutes. If you are late, your appointment will be cancelled and you will have to reschedule.
For additional information about InfoPass, please see USCIS’s Your Guide to InfoPass.
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards Through Employment
Green Cards Through Marriage