Are you a foreign-born Registered Nurse or a Medical Technologist looking for a job in the US? Our law firm represents health care providers across the US who may sponsor you for temporary visas and green cards. They will pay 100% of your legal fees.
They Are About Providing Solutions
“I am an Internationally Educated Nurse petitioned by US employer and the Law Offices of Carl Shusterman helped me throughout the entire process of my IV application. They were extremely thorough with regard to the instructions and the steps that I needed. Francis R., Nashville, Tennessee”
Skype Consultations Available!
Our client hospitals currently have several hundred job opportunities for Registered Nurses, Medical Technologists and other health care professionals.
If you are interested in finding a job in the US and being sponsored for a temporary visa or a green card, please send your answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Have you passed the NCLEX exam?
- Do you have a US current valid license? If so, from what state(s)?
- Have you taken and passed the IELTS or TOEFL exam?
- Do you have a valid VisaScreen certificate?
- Do you have any immediate family members accompanying you to the United States (spouse and children)?
- Have you ever been petitioned by any US sponsor and hold an old priority date? If so, what is the old priority date?
- Have you ever been to the U.S.?
- What is your RN background (area of expertise)?
- What is your country of birth?
- What is your country of citizenship?
- What is your phone number?
If you are eligible to be sponsored, she will forward your information to one or more of our hospitals and a representative from a hospital will contact you.
Our services are free to you. Both attorney and filing fees will be paid for by the hospitals that we represent.
If you would like to know more about any of the following subjects, please see the following pages on our website.
Resources for Registered Nurses
- Immigration Resources for Registered Nurses
- Immigration for Healthcare Professionals
- VisaScreen and Licensing Requirements
- English Exams for VisaScreen
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards Through Employment
Green Cards Through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening an 8 attorney firm specializing in immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl as featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: