Attorney Shusterman has been blogging about U.S. immigration since April 2009. Blog Nation of Immigrants 2012 is distributed by Benders Immigration Daily and by Immigration Lawyers on the Web.
Blog Nation of Immigrants 2012 covers the gamut of immigration issues from legislation pending in Congress to the latest immigration news, the monthly visa bulletins, important court decisions as well as practical advice for employers and foreign-born persons trying to navigate our complex immigration laws.
We link to these blog posts in reverse chronological order below.
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly
“Don't do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews
Zoom Consultations Available!
Blog Nation of Immigrants 2012 – Related Pages:
- Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) Victory! (9-26-12)
- Using Facebook to Support Your DACA Application (9-15-12)
- The October Visa Bulletin is a Disaster! (9-10-12)
- CSPA: 9th Circuit Will Decide Whether Immigrant Families Will Be United (6-22-12)
- Obama Administration Steps Up for DREAMers (6-15-12)
- Prosecutorial Discretion: Will You Be One of the Lucky 50,000? (1-22-12)
- Spouse of U.S. – Easy Case? Read On! (1-21-12)
- New Waiver Policy Would Promote Family Unity (1-08-12)
U.S. IMMIGRATION BLOGS – OTHER YEARS
- US Immigration Blog – 2017
- US Immigration Blog – 2016
- US Immigration Blog – 2015
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2014
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2013
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2011
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2010
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2009
OTHER IMMIGRATION BLOGS
- AFSC Immigration Policy Blog
- CrImmigration Blog
- Immigration Impact
- ImmigrationProf Blog
- Immigrant Rights
- Working Immigrants
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Immigration Attorney Carl Shusterman has 40+ years of experience. He served as an attorney for the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) from 1976 until 1982, when he entered private practice. He has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in SuperLawyers Magazine. Today, he serves as Of Counsel to JR Immigration Law Firm.