Attorney Shusterman has been blogging about U.S. immigration since April 2009. Many of his posts are distributed by Benders Immigration Daily and by Immigration Lawyers on the Web.
US Immigration Blog – 2012 covers the gamut of immigration issues from legislation pending in Congress to the latest immigration news, the monthly visa bulletins, important court decisions as well as practical advice for employers and foreign-born persons trying to navigate our complex immigration laws.
If you wish, you can subscribe to his blog.
We link to these blog posts in reverse chronological order below.
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly
“Don't do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews
Skype Consultations Available!
- Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) Victory! (9-26-12)
- Using Facebook to Support Your DACA Application (9-15-12)
- The October Visa Bulletin is a Disaster! (9-10-12)
- Applying for Deferred Action? Proceed with Caution (7-7-12)
- CSPA: What’s at Stake for Immigrant Families (7-5-12)
- CSPA: 9th Circuit Will Decide Whether Immigrant Families Will Be United (6-22-12)
- Obama Administration Steps Up for DREAMers (6-15-12)
- CSPA: 9th Circuit Grants Petition for Rehearing En Banc (4-21-12)
- May 2012 Visa Bulletin Brings Bad News (4-8-12)
- Prosecutorial Discretion: Will You Be One of the Lucky 50,000? (1-22-12)
- Spouse of U.S. – Easy Case? Read On! (1-21-12)
- New Waiver Policy Would Promote Family Unity (1-08-12)
U.S. IMMIGRATION BLOGS – OTHER YEARS
- US Immigration Blog – 2017
- US Immigration Blog – 2016
- US Immigration Blog – 2015
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2014
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2013
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2011
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2010
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2009
OTHER IMMIGRATION BLOGS
- AFSC Immigration Policy Blog
- CrImmigration Blog
- Immigration Impact
- ImmigrationProf Blog
- Immigrant Rights
- Refugees International Blog
- Working Immigrants
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: