In Blog Nation of Immigrants 2011 Attorney Shusterman blogs about U.S. immigration issues of interest to his clients and to other immigration lawyers. Many of his posts are distributed by Benders Immigration Daily and by Immigration Lawyers on the Web.
These posts cover the gamut of immigration issues from legislation pending in Congress to the lastest immigration news, the monthly visa bulletins, important court decisions as well as practical advice for employers and foreign-born persons trying to navigate our complex immigration laws.
We link to these blog posts in reverse chronological order below.
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly
“Don't do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews
Zoom Consultations Available!
Blog Nation of Immigrants 2011 – December
Blog Nation of Immigrants 2011 – November
Blog Nation of Immigrants 2011 – October
Blog Nation of Immigrants 2011- September
- New Immigration Policy: A Step in the Right Direction (8-24-11)
- New Deportation Priorities: How Will This Work? (8-20-11)
- Air Force Sergeant’s Wife’s Immigration Nightmare (8-06-11)
- Employers Listen Up: USCIS Launches “I-9 Central” (5-23-11)
- CSPA: Oral Arguments in the 2nd Circuit (5-20-11)
- Oral Arguments Scheduled Regarding CSPA’s Automatic Conversion Clause (4-30-11)
- May 2011 Visa Bulletin: Visa Numbers Inch Ahead (4-11-11)
- One Immigrants 20-Year Journey to a Green Card (4-7-11)
- H-1B Filing Season Starts April 1: OPT Cap-Gap Rule, Affiliation (3-18-11)
- Report: “How Immigration Works for America – From Brawn to Brains” (3-13-11)
US IMMIGRATION BLOGS FROM OTHER YEARS
- US Immigration Blog – 2017
- US Immigration Blog – 2016
- US Immigration Blog – 2015
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2014
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2013
- US Immigration Blog – 2012
- US Immigration Blog – 2010
- US Immigration Blog – 2009
OTHER IMMIGRATION BLOGS
- AFSC Immigration Policy Blog
- CrImmigration Blog
- Immigration Impact
- ImmigrationProf Blog
- Immigrant Rights
- Working Immigrants
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Immigration Attorney Carl Shusterman has 40+ years of experience. He served as an attorney for the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) from 1976 until 1982, when he entered private practice. He has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in SuperLawyers Magazine. Today, he serves as Of Counsel to JR Immigration Law Firm.