On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 10am, the Office of International Student Services (OISS) at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) has invited Immigration Attorney Carl Shusterman to give a 2-hour seminar for F-1 and J-1 students explaining how to obtain working visas and permanent residence in the United States after they graduate from UCLA.
Among the topics that Mr. Shusterman will cover are:
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Proposed Regulations for STEM OPT
- H-1B Temporary Work Visas
- EB-1 Green Cards for Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1 Green Cards for Outstanding Researchers/Professors
- EB-2 Green Cards for Persons of Exceptional Ability
- EB-2 Green Cards for Advanced Degree Professionals
- EB-3 Green Cards for Professionals
- Green Cards through Marriage
- Green Cards through Asylum
- Online Sources of Immigration Information
You can attend the seminar at 300 Bradley International Hall near Gayley Avenue. If you are planning to attend, please register online at www.internationalcenter.ucla.edu.
Attorney Carl Shusterman is a UCLA Alumni (B.A. 1969, J.D. 1973) who volunteers at Student Legal Services at Murphy Hall. Over the past 40+ years, he has conducted free immigration seminars for various student groups including IDEAS and the Chinese Student and Scholars Association (CSSA).
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly
“Don’t do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews
Zoom Consultations Available!
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Immigration Attorney Carl Shusterman has 40+ years of experience. He served as an attorney for the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) from 1976 until 1982, when he entered private practice. He has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in SuperLawyers Magazine. Today, he serves as Of Counsel to JR Immigration Law Firm.