This page contains an extensive list of nurse recruitment firms both in the US and internationally. This can help you find a career in nursing and an employer which will sponsor you for permanent residence.
Our firm represents several hundred hospitals and health care providers across the United States. During the past 30 years, we have assisted over 10,000 foreign-born registered nurses in immigrating to the US.
You can stay up-to-date with the waiting times in the Visa Bulletin by subscribing to our Free E-Mail Newsletter.
They Are About Providing Solutions
“I am an Internationally Educated Nurse petitioned by US employer and the Law Offices of Carl Shusterman helped me throughout the entire process of my IV application. They were extremely thorough with regard to the instructions and the steps that I needed. Francis R., Nashville, Tennessee”
Skype Consultations Available!
- American Nurses Association Silver Spring, MD.
- Assignment America — (866) 593-8178 Massachusetts. A recruiting affiliate of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
- Avant Healthcare Professionals — (407) 681-2999 Florida. Firms in the Philippines, Hong Kong, New Zealand, India and Poland.
- Christine Paris Enterprises USA Inc. — 305-971-5934 Miami, FL.
- Connetics Nursing — (858) 523-9292, email@example.com, San Diego, CA. Specializing in nurse recruitment within the U.S., Canada, Middle East, Australia, and New Zealand.
- DB Healthcare — (781) 273-3244 Burlington, MA. Also has multiple CGFNS & NCLEX Training Centers around India. Nurses from India and the Philippines.
- Global Healthcare Group — (717) 540-1500 or (800) 364-1218 Pennsylvania, with office in India. Has affiliates in the Philippines, Canada and the UK.
- Global Healthcare Resources, Inc. — 703-481-2204 Virginia
- GlobeMed Resources — Virginia, with offices in the UK and numerous cities in India.
- Grow, Inc. — (632) 893- 5267 Philippines, with an office in the US.
- HealthSource Global Staffing — (800) 458-8973 San Francisco, CA.
- Humane Concepts Healthcare Professionals Inc. — (908) 964-3397 Union, NJ. Recruits nurses from the UK, Canada and Australia.
- IPAMS – Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. — (632) 234-5640 Philippines based global recruitment firm.
- Medical Dynamic Systems Incorporated — (212) 777-8490 New York City.
- Medliant — (650) 377-0990 San Mateo, CA with an office in the Philippines.
- MED Talents, Inc. — (201) 384-7400 Bergenfield, NJ.
- Nurse Immigration Services, Inc. — 831-425-5820 Santa Cruz, CA with an office in The Philippines. Has affiliates in Canada, India, South Africa, China and Ghana.
- Nurses ‘R’ Special — (818) 242-6333 Glendale, CA with an office in The Philippines.
- O’Grady Peyton International — (888) 570-0038 USA, with offices in Australia, South Africa, the UK, and Ireland.
- Onward Healthcare — (800)544-7255 Wilton, CT.
- Pacific Link Healthcare — Atlanta, GA with offices in the UK, Philippines and India. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pearls International Recruiting Agency — UK
- Premier Healthcare Professionals — (866) 296-3247 Cumming, GA.
- Professional Healthcare Resources — (703)752-8700 Annandale, VA. Specializes in nurses from the Philippines.
- RCM Health Care Services–(877)611-5027 Offices throughout the US.
- RN India — (866) 764-6342 Santa Monica, CA with offices in India.
- RYMEK — (201)368-8200 Paramus, NJ with an office in the Philippines.
- TGS Health Care Solutions, LLC — 732-767-5300 Edison, NJ.
- Travel Nurse Source — (877-696-7482)
- United Nursing International — (866) 653-7111 or (972) 872-1736 USA
- White Glove — (866) 387-8100 Brooklyn, NY.
- WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions, Ltd — (704) 496-9398, offices located in North Carolina, Philippines, and UAE.
WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions, Ltd.
9101 Kings Parade Blvd., Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28273
*offices located in North Carolina, Philippines and UAE
Over 100 Years of Immigration Experience Working for You
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: