Volume Fourteen, Number Three
Newsletter US Immigration March 2009 is the Web’s most popular e-mail newsletter regarding U.S. immigration laws and procedures with over 40,000 subscribers located in more than 150 countries. It is written by a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 30 years of experience practicing immigration law.
Published by the Law Offices of Carl Shusterman, 600 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1550, Los Angeles, California, 90017. Phone: (213) 623-4592 x0.
Disclaimer: This newsletter is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship. All information contained in this newsletter is generalized. Any reliance on information contained herein is taken at your own risk.
Newsletter US Immigration March 2009
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Legislation: Immigration Two-Step in New Stimulus Law
- ICE’s Big Boondoggle: Hunting Criminals or Gardeners?
- Schedule of Shusterman’s Upcoming Immigration Law Seminars
- H-1B Professionals: Submit Your Petitions on March 31st
- Success Story: From Deportation Proceedings to U.S. Citizenship
- Immigration Trivia Quiz: Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day
- Ask Mr. Shusterman: Immigration Strategies in a Bad Economy
- Official Immigration Government Processing Times
- Army Recruits Persons Holding Temporary Visas
- Winner of February 2009 Immigration Trivia Quiz
, Polish, Punjabi, Pushtu (aka Pashto), Russian, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Somali, Swahili, Tamil, Turkish, Turkmen, Urdu and Yoruba.
For more detailed information about the Army’s new program, we link to Attorney Margaret Stock’s excellent article and to the Army’s online forms from our “Citizenship” page at
10. Winner of the February 2009 Immigration Trivia Quiz
Certified Specialist in Immigration Law, State Bar of California, Former U.S. Immigration & Naturalization Service Trial Attorney (1976-82), Board of Governors, American Immigration Lawyers Association (1988-97)
Law Offices of Carl Shusterman, 600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550, Los Angeles, California 90017,Phone: (213) 623-4592 Fax: (213) 623-3720
“When the best brains in the world are on sale, you don’t shut them out. You open your doors wider. We need to attack this financial crisis with green cards not just greenbacks…”
– Thomas Friedman New York Times February 11, 2009
“Extremely happy with the service. Fees are very reasonable for the quality of service that they provide. Hired their services a few years ago after 2 lawyers told me my case was hopeless and advised me to go back to my country of origin. I got my greencard December 2011.” (More client reviews…)
Newsletter US Immigration March 2009 – Quick Links
Back Issues of Our Newsletter
Schedule a Legal Consultation
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
March 1, 2009