Green Card Videos

Green Card Videos Our green card videos explain how to become a permanent resident of the US through marriage to a US citizen, through sponsorship by your relatives or through employment. We also show you how to adjust your status to permanent resident without leaving the US. In some cases, you may be eligible to adjust status through section 245i even if you overstayed your visa or entered the US without inspection.


Client Reviews

Green Card Videos 1

Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly

“Don't do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”

- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews

Zoom Consultations Available!

If you want to live permanently in the US, watch our green card videos below:

    • How to Obtain a Green Card Through Marriage
    • Green Cards Through Family Members
    • Green Cards Through Employment
    • Adjustment of Status
    • Adjustment of Status Through Section 245(I)


    • How to Obtain a Green Card Through Marriage
      Immigrants who marry U.S. citizens are considered “immediate relatives” when obtaining green cards, freeing them from quota restrictions and allowing them to adjust their status to permanent residents.


    • Green Cards for Family Members
      U.S. citizens may sponsor their spouses, parents, children, and siblings for green cards while green card holders may apply for their spouses and unmarried sons and daughters.


    • Green Cards Through Employment
      This video discusses how to obtain permanent residence in the U.S. through employment and explains the different employment-based (EB) categories.


    • Adjustment of Status
      This video explains the process of “Adjustment of Status”, legal jargon for obtaining permanent residence without having to leave the United States.


    • Adjustment of Status Through Section 245(i)
      Section 245(i) of the immigration law allows certain persons who have overstayed their visas or entered the United States without papers to adjust their status to permanent residents.
Immigration Updates
We promise not to spam you. Unsubscribe at any time.
Invalid email address

Decades of Immigration Experience Working for You

What Can We Help You With - Videos

Winning Your Case in Immigration Court

Green Cards through Employment

Green Card through Marriage


View More Videos