The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC) enforces the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
This federal law prohibits:
1) Discrimination based on citizenship or 2) nationality in the hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee
3) Document abuse during the employment eligibility verification and Form I-9 process
4) Retaliation or intimidation
Department of Justice Resources
- The Office of Immigration Litigation (DOJ)
- Charge Forms (In English and other languages)
- Form I-9 and E-Verify
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News and Information
- Press Releases
- Settlement Agreements
Skype Consultations Available!
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: