The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC) enforces the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
This federal law prohibits:
1) Discrimination based on citizenship or 2) nationality in the hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee
3) Document abuse during the employment eligibility verification and Form I-9 process
4) Retaliation or intimidation
Department of Justice Resources
- The Office of Immigration Litigation (DOJ)
- Charge Forms (In English and other languages)
- Form I-9 and E-Verify
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News and Information
- Press Releases
- Settlement Agreements
Skype Consultations Available!
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Immigration Attorney Carl Shusterman has 40+ years of experience. He served as an attorney for the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) from 1976 until 1982, when he entered private practice. He has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in SuperLawyers Magazine. Today, he serves as Of Counsel to JR Immigration Law Firm.