Our Job Search page helps immigrants who are looking for employers in the US to sponsor them for working visas and green cards.
The first step in immigrating to the U.S. through employment is to locate an employer who is willing to sponsor you. One way to find employment is through the Internet. Everyday, over 500,000 jobs openings are posted on the World Wide Web.
We also provide helpful Job Search links for physicians and nurses looking for employment opportunities.
Legal Guru in All Things Immigration
“Mr. Shusterman and his law firm have represented my family and me very successfully. He is not only a legal guru in all things immigration but even more so he is an exceptional human being because he empathizes with his clients and cares that justice is done.”
- Maria Davari Knapp, Chicago, Illinois
Read More Reviews
Zoom Consultations Available!
To begin your job search click on the appropriate link below:
- Aerospace Corporation
- America’s Job Bank
- Amgen – The Career Center (Biotechnology)
- Apple Jobs
- AT&T – Employment
- Best Jobs U.S.A.
- Boeing – Employment
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (Pharmaceuticals)
- Chronicle of Higher Education (Academic Jobs)
- The Comdyn Group – Information Technology
- ComputerJobs Store
- CrewNet – Online Career Resource for the Film and TV Industry
- Deloitte and Touche – Careers
- Dolby – Careers
- Ford Motor Company – Careers
- Genentech, Inc. – Careers (Biotechnology)
- General Electric – Careers
- General Motors – Careers in Motion
- Genius Technologies – High Technology Jobs
- Harvest Preparatory Academy
- IBM – Job Opportunities
- Impetus Computing Systems
- Internet Career Connection
- International Jobs (High Tech)
- Lucent Technologies – Careers
- Merck – Careers (Pharmaceuticals)
- Microsoft – Careers
- Monster Board
- Motorola – Career Opportunities
- Naukri (Indian Career Site)
- Net-Temps (Not just temporary jobs)
- Nokia – Career Opportunities
- Oracle – Employment Opportunities
- Pfizer, Inc. – Career Opportunities
- Physician Job Search
- Pixar – Recruiting (Animation)
- Procter & Gamble – Global Career Center
- Qualcomm – Career Opportunities
- Remote Tech Jobs
- Silicon Graphics, Inc. – Employment
- State Farm Insurance – Career Opportunities
- Texas Instruments – Employment
- Wal-Mart – Careers
- Wells Fargo
- Working World (Jobs in Southern California)
Once you have an employer who is willing to sponsor you for employment, you may wish to schedule a legal consultation with one of our attorneys to get the process started.
Decades of Immigration Experience Working for You
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.