Americans are all immigrants. The first Americans migrated from Asia over 10,000 years ago. Later, Europeans settled along the East Coast of what is now the United States. Soon, they brought slaves from Africa.
Today, one million immigrants each year arrive in the United States from countries all around the world. Most come from Asia and Latin America.
Professional and Knowledgeable Law Firm
“I’ve had a decade of experience with Mr. Shusterman’s law firm. I used them for my immigration needs from H1 to citizenship. It is safe to say this is one of the most competent, professional and knowledgeable law firms. If there is a firm that can handle any possible immigration case routine or otherwise; then this is it.”
- D. Chen, Phoenix, Arizona
Read More Reviews
Skype Consultations Available!
The links below will guide you to websites which explain immigration history and genealogy:
- Africans in America
- Christoper Columbus: Extracts from Journal
- Ellis Island Online: American Family Immigration History Center
- Immigration: “America Stands Unique in the World” — by Carl Shusterman
- Indentured Servants
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (National Park Service)
- The Strange Career of the Illegal Alien: Immigration Restriction and Deportation Policy in the United States, 1921-1965
- Tracing Immigrant Origins
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: