The following are links to Immigration Legislation 2009-2010:
- Lawmakers propose new visa for foreign tech entrepreneurs (7/31/15)
- The House passes H.R. 3009: Enforce the Law for Sanctuary Cities Act (7/23/15)
- Senators Vitter, Flake, and McCain propose S. 1814: Stop Sanctuary Cities Act (7/21/15)
- Polis, Amodei Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Permanently Authorize Investor Visa Program (1-28-15)
- S. 153 – Immigration Innovation (“I-Squared”) Act of 2015 (1-13-15)
- H.R.240 – Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2015 (1-9-15)
- H.R.213 – To Amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to Eliminate the Per-Country Numerical Limitation for Employment-Based Immigrants, to Increase the Per-Country Numerical Limitation for Family-Sponsored Immigrants, and for Other Purposes (1-8-15)
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly
“Don’t do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews
Zoom Consultations Available!
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Immigration Attorney Carl Shusterman has 40+ years of experience. He served as an attorney for the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) from 1976 until 1982, when he entered private practice. He has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in SuperLawyers Magazine. Today, he serves as Of Counsel to JR Immigration Law Firm.