The following are links to Immigration Legislation 2009-2010:
- Lawmakers propose new visa for foreign tech entrepreneurs (7/31/15)
- The House passes H.R. 3009: Enforce the Law for Sanctuary Cities Act (7/23/15)
- Senators Vitter, Flake, and McCain propose S. 1814: Stop Sanctuary Cities Act (7/21/15)
- Polis, Amodei Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Permanently Authorize Investor Visa Program (1-28-15)
- S. 153 – Immigration Innovation (“I-Squared”) Act of 2015 (1-13-15)
- H.R.240 – Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2015 (1-9-15)
- H.R.213 – To Amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to Eliminate the Per-Country Numerical Limitation for Employment-Based Immigrants, to Increase the Per-Country Numerical Limitation for Family-Sponsored Immigrants, and for Other Purposes (1-8-15)
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly
“Don’t do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews
Zoom Consultations Available!
Decades of Immigration Experience Working for You
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.