Green Cards Through Marriage Videos

Green Cards Through Marriage Videos

Spouses of US citizens can immigrate to the US in unlimited numbers under the immediate relative category. However, because of the large number of phony marriages, if your marriage is less than two years old when you get your green card, the USCIS will only give you a two-year green card.


90 days before your green card expires, you and your spouse should submit a well-documented form I-751 which is a petition for a 10-year green card. If your marriage has ended in divorce, you must file a I-751 good faith waiver petition. Prepare yourself for an interview with a skeptical USCIS examiner.

If your petition is approved by the examiner, you will get a 10-year green card. If it is denied, you will placed into removal proceedings before an Immigration Judge.

We hope that our Green Cards Through Marriage Videos help you navigate your way through what sometimes can be rough waters.


Client Reviews

Green Cards Through Marriage Videos 1

Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly

“Don't do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”

- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews

Zoom Consultations Available!

Green Cards Through Marriage Videos


















Immigration Updates
We promise not to spam you. Unsubscribe at any time.
Invalid email address

Decades of Immigration Experience Working for You

What Can We Help You With - Videos

Winning Your Case in Immigration Court

Green Cards through Employment

Green Card through Marriage


View More Videos