This page contains important information regarding the DREAM Act including government documents, important press coverage, and links to advocacy groups.
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly
“Don’t do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews
Skype Consultations Available!
This page is divided into the following subtopics:
What is the DREAM Act?
The Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act, more commonly referred to as the DREAM Act is a piece of proposed legislation that was introduced to the United States Senate, and the House of Representatives most recently in 2017. Senator Durbin the Bill’s co-author says, the DREAM Act is “a narrowly tailored, bipartisan measure which would permit undocumented students to become permanent residents if they came here as children, are long-term U.S. residents, have good moral character, and attend college or enlist in the military for at least two years.” .
DREAM Act Documents
- The DREAM Act of 2017: Section-by-Section
- DREAM Act Hearing Webcast and Links to Statements (6-28-11)
- Senate Immigration Subcommittee Schedules DREAM Act Hearing For 6-28-11
- DREAM Act Text (Reintroduced by Democrats 11-30-10)
- DREAM Act Text (2009)
Advocacy Organizations & Resources
- DREAM Act Fact Check
- DREAM Act Portal: “The largest community of undocumented youth in the United States”
- National DREAM Act Petition
Media and Press
- Senators Make Another Run at Passing Dream Act for Young Immigrants (7-20-17)
- Senate Democrats Reintroduce DREAM Act (05-11-11)
- Senate Republicans Block DREAM Act (12-18-10)
- “DREAM Act Passes in the House, Heads to the Senate”-Huffington Post (12-09-10)
- “Top Democrat Says He’ll Set a Test-vote on Bill Legalizing Young Undocumented Immigrants” (11-30-10)
- Obama wants DREAM Act in lame duck
- Papers: The Movie trailer
- Obama Campaign: Debate Video 2008
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards Through Employment
Green Cards Through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening an 8 attorney firm specializing in immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: