This page contains important information regarding the DREAM Act including government documents, important press coverage, and links to advocacy groups.
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly
“Don’t do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
- Sgt. Danny Lightfoot, Los Angeles, California
Read More Reviews
Skype Consultations Available!
This page is divided into the following subtopics:
What is the DREAM Act?
The Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act is a piece of proposed legislation that was introduced to the United States Senate, and the House of Representatives most recently in 2017. Senator Durbin the Bill’s co-author says, the Act is “a narrowly tailored, bipartisan measure which would permit undocumented students to become permanent residents if they came here as children, are long-term U.S. residents, have good moral character, and attend college or enlist in the military for at least two years.” .
- The Act Section-by-Section
- Hearing Webcast and Links to Statements (6-28-11)
- Senate Immigration Subcommittee Schedules Hearing For 6-28-11
- Text of the Act (Reintroduced by Democrats 11-30-10)
- Text of the Act (2009)
Advocacy Organizations & Resources
Media and Press
- Senators Make Another Run at Passing Dream Act for Young Immigrants (7-20-17)
- “DREAM Act Passes in the House, Heads to the Senate”-Huffington Post (12-09-10)
- “Top Democrat Says He’ll Set a Test-vote on Bill Legalizing Young Undocumented Immigrants” (11-30-10)
- Obama wants DREAM Act in lame duck
- Papers: The Movie trailer
- Obama Campaign: Debate Video 2008
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: