A Federal Judge in Texas issued an injunction blocking the implementation of the program and the expanded DACA programs before they could become effective. The US Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit upheld the injunction by a 2-1 vote on November 9, 2015. In June 2016, the Supreme Court failed to overturn the injunction.
“After wasting thousands of dollars on other lawyers, Mr. Shusterman was life saver. I recommend him hands down!”
- Mukta Mohan, Buffalo, New York
Read More Reviews
Zoom Consultations Available!
- US Supreme Court Rejects Obama Administration’s Petition to Rehear DAPA (10-03-16)
- Supreme Court Divided on Deferred Action Case (4-18-16)
- 6 Things to Know About the Supreme Court Immigration Case (4-17-16)
- Appeals Court Keeps Block on Obama’s Immigration Actions (11-09-15)
- Executive Actions on Immigration (USCIS)
- Preventing the Removal of Individuals Eligible for Deferred Action (AIC)
- You May Be Able to Request DAPA – Want to Learn More (USCIS)
- Usted Podría Pedir DAPA – ¿Desea Conocern Más? (USCIS)
Decades of Immigration Experience Working for You
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.