The American Immigration Council (AIC) is a non-profit organization that seeks to create public awareness regarding the established and developing U.S. immigration laws and policies. Through various programs and activities, such as the Legal Action Center and the Immigration Policy Center, AIC has been able to advance the cause of justice for immigrants, as well as, highlight the numerous contributions made by immigrants.
American Immigration Council (AIC) is divided into the following subtopics:
- General Information – American Immigration Council;
- Legal Action Center Litigation;
- For Persons in Removal Proceedings
Legal Guru in All Things Immigration
“Mr. Shusterman and his law firm have represented my family and me very successfully. He is not only a legal guru in all things immigration but even more so he is an exceptional human being because he empathizes with his clients and cares that justice is done.”
- Maria Davari Knapp, Chicago, Illinois
Read More Reviews
Skype Consultations Available!
GENERAL INFORMATION – AMERICAN IMMIGRATION COUNCIL
LEGAL ACTION CENTER LITIGATION
FOR PERSONS IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS
- Notices to Appear – Legal Challenges and Strategies
- Motions to Suppress in Removal Proceedings: Fighting Back Against Unlawful Conduct by CBP
- Motions to Suppress in Removal Proceedings: Cracking Down on Fourth Amendment Violations by State and Local Law Enforcement Officers
Over 100 Years of Immigration Experience Working for You
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: