This page contains a list of immigration organizations across the United States. These organizations help immigrants fight for their rights under U.S. immigration laws.
Various immigration organizations have been established to assist persons seeking asylum from repression and violence in the their countries. Many help families who are imprisoned in the ICE detention facilities.
Some of these immigration organizations assist persons from a particular country or a specific religion. Others are broader in scope.
If you wish to donate money or time to help immigrants, you may want to choose one or more of the following immigration organizations:
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- American Immigration Council (AIC)
- Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center (APALRC)
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace:
- Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC)
- Cato Institute
- Emerald Isle Immigration Center of New York
- Essential Workers Immigration Coalition
- Expats Reunite
- Grantmakers Concerned With Immigrants and Refugees
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- Hidden Dream
- Immigrant Legal Advocacy Project (Maine)
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC)
- Immigrant Solidarity Network
- Immigrant’s List
Very Efficient and Professional!
“I would like to thank the team of Carl Shusterman’s Office who took care of my application for naturalization. Everything went well and very fast! Very efficient and professional!”
- Jennie Kil, San Francisco, California
Read More Reviews
Zoom Consultations Available!
- Immigration Advocates Network
- International Migration Policy Program
- Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- Lambda Legal
- Lesbian and Gay Immigration Rights Task Force
- League of United Latino American Citizens (LULAC)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service
- Migration Policy Institute
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- National Immigration Forum
- National Immigration Law Center
- National Lawyers Guild
- National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
- Public Counsel
- Survivors of Torture, International (SURVIVORS)
- Unidos US
Decades of Immigration Experience Working for You
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.