The following are links to Immigration Legislation 2013-2014:
- President Signs Bill to Extend Special Immigration Status to Certain Iraqis (10-9-13)
- AB 1159 – “Immigration Reform Act Services” (7-10-13)
- S.744 Amendments
- Proposed Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Summary
- Proposed Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Outline (4-16-13)
- Register to Give Your Opinion on the Support and Defend Our Military Families Act, H.R. 932 (3-1-13)
- House Passes VAWA Reauthorization Bill (2-28-13)
- Reported Draft of Obama’s Immigration Reform Proposal (2-17-13)
Skype Consultations Available!
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.