The following are links to Immigration Legislation 2013-2014:
- President Signs Bill to Extend Special Immigration Status to Certain Iraqis (10-9-13)
- AB 1159 – “Immigration Reform Act Services” (7-10-13)
- S.744 Amendments
- Proposed Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Summary
- Proposed Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Outline (4-16-13)
- Register to Give Your Opinion on the Support and Defend Our Military Families Act, H.R. 932 (3-1-13)
- House Passes VAWA Reauthorization Bill (2-28-13)
- Reported Draft of Obama’s Immigration Reform Proposal (2-17-13)
Skype Consultations Available!
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: