Premium Processing Service provides faster processing for certain immigration employment-based petitions and applications. The USCIS guarantees 15 calendar day processing to those petitioners or applicants who choose to use this service or USCIS will refund the Premium Processing Service fee. Even if the fee is refunded, the relating case will continue to receive expedited processing.
The 15 calendar day period begins when Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, is received by USCIS accompanied by a filing fee of $1225. USCIS will issue and serve the petitioner or applicant with one of the following: an approval notice, a denial notice, a notice of intent to deny, a request for evidence or open an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation within the 15 calendar day period. If the petition or application requires the submission of additional evidence or a response to a notice of intent to deny, a new 15 calendar day period will begin upon receipt by USCIS of a complete response to the request for evidence or the notice of intent to deny.
Premium processing applies to various nonimmigrant petitions like H-1Bs and L-1s, and to certain immigrant petitions like I-140s.
Know Their Job Well And Perform It Flawlessly“Don’t do the mistake we did and try to save few bucks going with nonprofessionals and sole practitioners! It will end up not only costing you much more in the long run, but also putting your status in jeopardy which can have a priceless impact. It is one of the most important steps in your life.”
Skype Consultations Available!
General Information – Premium Processing
- How Do I Use the Premium Processing Service? (USCIS)
- USCIS Resumes Premium Processing for Extension of Stay H-1B Petitions (7-13-2015)
- Resumption of Premium Processing for R-1 Religious Workers (USCIS) – (7-21-09)
- Premium Processing of I-140s – What It Means to You (6-23-09)
- Premium Processing Service Expanded for Certain Form I-140 Petitions (2-24-09)
- Fact Sheet: USCIS Offers Premium Processing Service for Certain Form I-140 Petitions Starting June 16, 2008
- USCIS to Offer Premium Processing for Certain Form I-140 Petitions (6-16-08)
- News Release: USCIS to Expand Premium Processing Service to Include EB-1 Petitions (11-08-06)
What Can We Help You With - videos
Green Cards Through Employment
Green Cards Through Marriage
US Citizenship through Naturalization
I-9 Audits: A Survival Guide for Employers
Immigration Court - How to Win Your Case