Research Your Immigration Issue

U.S. Passport Forms
Free Download

Forms We link to the various U.S. Passport Office forms you may need, such as if you recently naturalized and become a U.S. citizen or if your passport was lost or stolen.

In any case, simply click on the appropriate form below and follow the instructions.


Client Reviews

Go to a Law Firm which is Professional and Knowledgeable

“Very professional law firm. We had a difficult issue and Mr. Shusterman’s office got right onto the case and resolved the issue with USCIS. Because of their efforts, me and my family were able to get our Legal Permanent Residency card. My suggestion to those trying to obtain employment based card. Don’t look for money saving attorney. They will cost you lot more in long run. Go to a law firm which is professional and knowledgeable. It pays in the long term.”

- Nilesh Patel, Chicago, ‎Illinois
Read More Reviews

Skype Consultations Available!

Passport Forms All Passport Applications and Forms
DS-11 Application for U.S. Passport or Registration
DSP-64 Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport
DS-82 Application for U.S. Passport by Mail
DS-3053Statement of Consent – Issuing a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16
DS-3085Application for Additional Visa Pages or Miscellaneous Passport Services
DS-5504Application for a U.S. Passport: Name Change, Data Correction, and Limited Passport Book Replacement
DS-5525Statement of Exigent/Special Family Circumstances – Issuing a Passport to a Minor Under Age

arvo rating shusterman law v2Best Lawyers in America Carl Shusterman Law
Super Lawyers Shusterman LawLexis Nexis Peer Review Rated Shusterman Law

What Can We Help You With - Videos

Senate Testimony

Green Cards Through Employment

Green Cards Through Marriage


View More Videos