Immigration News 2014 links to various news and media outlets’ reports concerning immigration.
Often, the plight of immigrants in the United States is understood only by them and by those who either study immigrants or assist them in asserting their legal rights. Newspapers and other media outlets tell the story of many immigrants, legal and illegal, and how they are affected by our broken immigration system.
When one of our clients has a particularly compelling story, we sometimes approach the press and many times the media’s coverage of their story has helped to resolve their immigration problem.
The Best Lawyer!
“I had the best experience working with Law Offices of Carl Shusterman. The staff is very professional, trustworthy, responsive, knowledgeable and helpful.”
- Dr. R. Khan, Boston, Massachusetts
Read More Reviews
Skype Consultations Available!
We also link to stories focusing specifically on Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation.
Immigration News 2014 – December
- How Obama’s Immigration Plan Is Expected to Roll Out (12-30-14)
- Immigrants Build Document Trails to Remain in US (12-20-14)
- Senate Confirms Official Who Will Lead Obama’s Immigration Program (12-16-14)
- Largest Family Detention Center for Immigrants Opens in Dilley, Texas (12-15-14)
- Republicans Prepare 2015 Immigration Legislation (12-4-14)
- Boehner Moves to Push Off Immigration Fight to 2015 (12-2-14)
Immigration News 2014 – November
- Tune In: The President Addresses the Nation on Immigration Reform (11-19-14)
- Obama Poised to Announce Go-it-Alone Plan on Immigration Thursday (11-19-14)
- Orange is the New Black Actress Pushes Obama for Immigration Overhaul (11-17-14)
- Obama Said to Plan Moves to Shield 5 Million Immigrants (11-13-14)
- Push for Immigration Reform (11-5-14)
Immigration News 2014 – October
- Immigration Advocates Warn Obama Tot to Think Small on Immigration (10-29-14)
- Attorney Shusterman on “Oregon First Lady Admits Previously Undisclosed Green Card Marriage” (10-10-14)
- Obama: GOP Immigration Stance is Political Suicide (10-10-14)
- Attorney Shusterman: Children Are Being Turned Back Without Due Process (10-7-14)
- President Obama Reaffirms Promise to Act Without Congress on Immigration Reform, After Election Day (10-3-14)
- Labor Sec. Perez on Immigration: We Have to Get It Right (10-1-14)
Immigration in the News in Other Years
- Immigration in the Media – 2015 Spring
- Immigration in the Media – 2015 Winter
- Immigration in the Media – 2014 Summer
- Immigration in the Media – 2014 Spring
- Immigration in the Media – 2014 Winter
- Immigration in the Media – 2013 Fall
- Immigration in the Media – 2013 Summer
- Immigration in the Media – 2013 Spring
- Immigration in the Media – 2013 Winter
- Immigration in the Media – 2012 Fall
- Immigration in the Media – 2012 Summer
- Immigration in the Media – 2012 Spring
- Immigration in the Media – 2012 Winter
- Immigration in the Media – 2011
- Immigration in the Media – 2010
- Immigration in the Media – 2009
- Immigration in the Media – Before 2009
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: