Immigration for Computer Professionals

The following articles, each one about IT workers and the immigration laws, appear in the online versions of Computer World, Information Week, PC World, and Wired News. We hope that by linking to these articles on immigration for computer professionals, foreign-born computer professionals and their employers will be able to increase their understanding of immigration laws and procedures, and learn more about the merits of pending legislation.

Most foreign-born computer professionals work in the U.S. using their employers for permanent residence through the PERM process. Depending on their jobs and their education and experience, they generally adjust their status using either the EB-2 or the EB-3 employment-based preference categories.


Client Reviews

Immigration for Computer Professionals 1

Great Work!

“We are very pleased by the services we get from the Law Offices of Carl Shusterman. Our experience in the past year with all our H1B renewals has been amazing, and we’ve obtained great results.”

- KRG Technologies, Valencia, California
Read More Reviews

Skype Consultations Available!

































Articles from Previous Years




Over 100 Years of Immigration Experience Working for You

arvo rating shusterman law v2Best Lawyers in America Carl Shusterman Law
Super Lawyers Shusterman LawLexis Nexis Peer Review Rated Shusterman Law

What Can We Help You With - Videos

Senate Testimony

Green Cards through Employment

Green Card through Marriage


View More Videos

Rate this page: