How to Contact Us

How to Contact Us 1

The volume of e-mail inquiries has reached several hundred per day. It is impossible for us to respond to each one individually. If you require legal assistance with US immigration matters, please schedule a 30-minute in-person, telephonic, or Skype our offices at the phone number listed below.

If you are an employer, please contact us at the phone listed below. We will be pleased to waive the consultation fee. We represent over 100 employers across the United States.

1055 West Seventh Street, Suite 2400
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone: (213) 891-9100, Ext. 0
Fax: (213) 623-3720
Se habla español

View Larger Map

Client Reviews

How to Contact Us 2

Go to a Law Firm which is Professional and Knowledgeable

“Very professional law firm. We had a difficult issue and Mr. Shusterman’s office got right onto the case and resolved the issue with USCIS. Because of their efforts, me and my family were able to get our Legal Permanent Residency card. My suggestion to those trying to obtain employment based card. Don’t look for money saving attorney. They will cost you lot more in long run. Go to a law firm which is professional and knowledgeable. It pays in the long term.”

- Nilesh Patel, Chicago, ‎Illinois
Read More Reviews

Zoom Consultations Available!

If you reside in the State of Montana or in a neighboring state, you may wish to contact Christopher J. Flann, Immigration Law of Montana, regarding your immigration case.

Decades of Immigration Experience Working for You

arvo rating shusterman law v2Best Lawyers in America Carl Shusterman Law
Super Lawyers Shusterman LawLexis Nexis Peer Review Rated Shusterman Law

What Can We Help You With - Videos

Senate Testimony

Green Cards through Employment

Green Card through Marriage


View More Videos

Rate this page: