The following articles from 2006, each one about IT workers and the immigration laws, appear in the online versions of ComputerWorld, Information Week, PC World, TechWeek and Wired News. We hope that by linking to these articles, foreign-born computer professionals and their employers will be able to increase their understanding of immigration laws and procedures, and learn more about the merits of pending legislation.
“We are very pleased by the services we get from the Law Offices of Carl Shusterman. Our experience in the past year with all our H1B renewals has been amazing, and we’ve obtained great results.”
- KRG Technologies, Valencia, California
Read More Reviews
Skype Consultations Available!
- GAO Says Electronic Border Control System Is Problem Plagued (12-15-06)
- Senators Threaten To Repeal Real ID Act Unless Changes Are Made (12-14,-06)
- Tech Industry Urges Congress To Pass Immigration, Other Reforms Before Adjournment (11-20-06)
- Brief: Wipro’s CEO Shares His View On H-1B Needs (11-06-06)
- The Politics Of H-1B (9-11-06)
- Time Is Running Out For H-1B Visa Cap To Be Raised–Or Is It? (9-06-06)
- Profile: Where An H-1B Visa Holder Comes From Matters (6-12-06)
- Profile: H-1B Worker Tells About Risks (6-12-06)
- Profile: One H-1B Visa Holder’s Quest For A Green Card (6-12-06)
- U.S. Hits H-1B Visa Cap For Fiscal 2007 (6-01-06)
- The H-1B Visa Race Starts Soon; Will Congress Raise The Cap? (3-22-06)
- Senate Bill Seeks to Raise H-1B Visa Cap to 115,000 (3-20-06)
Articles from Previous Years
What Can We Help You With - Videos
Green Cards through Employment
Green Card through Marriage
Carl Shusterman served as an INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) before opening a firm specializing exclusively in US immigration law. He is a Certified Specialist in Immigration Law who has testified as an expert witness before the US Senate Immigration Subcommittee. Carl was featured in the February 2018 edition of SuperLawyers Magazine.
Rate this page: