The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC) enforces the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
This federal law prohibits:
1) Discrimination based on citizenship or 2) nationality in the hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee
3) Document abuse during the employment eligibility verification and Form I-9 process
4) Retaliation or intimidation
Department of Justice Resources
- The Office of Immigration Litigation (DOJ)
- Charge Forms (In English and other languages)
- Form I-9 and E-Verify
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News and Information
- Press Releases
- Settlement Agreements
Skype Consultations Available!