Research Your Immigration Issue

Recent University Graduates

Immigration for Recent College GraduatesGraduation day is approaching and you’ve finally made it. You are about to receive your diploma and go out into the working world. You and your classmates, all recent college graduates, are competing for the best jobs, but you feel at a disadvantage because you are not a U.S. citizen or even a green card holder. Immigration for Recent College Graduates helps you navigate through the strange new world of United States immigration laws and procedures. How to get a work permit through Optional Practical Training (OPT)? After that, how can you change your status from OPT to an H-1B temporary working visa? What is the best procedure for you to qualify for lawful permanent residence? 

Client Reviews

Go to a Law Firm which is Professional and Knowledgeable

“Very professional law firm. We had a difficult issue and Mr. Shusterman’s office got right onto the case and resolved the issue with USCIS. Because of their efforts, me and my family were able to get our Legal Permanent Residency card. My suggestion to those trying to obtain employment based card. Don’t look for money saving attorney. They will cost you lot more in long run. Go to a law firm which is professional and knowledgeable. It pays in the long term.”

- Aditya R., Chicago, ‎Illinois

Read More Reviews

Skype Consultations Available!

Immigration for Recent College Graduates

Success Stories – EB Immigration

arvo rating shusterman law v2Best Lawyers in America Carl Shusterman Law
Super Lawyers Shusterman LawLexis Nexis Peer Review Rated Shusterman Law

What Can We Help You With - Videos

Senate Testimony

Green Cards Through Employment

Green Cards Through Marriage


View More Videos